Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
American Eagle FCU, 417 Main Street, East Hartford
Whether you are applying for a loan, interviewing for a job, searching for an apartment, or insuring a car, your credit report and FICO® Score often play an important role in these events. Representatives from American Eagle will present a free educational seminar to help you better understand credit and how to use it wisely.
- What is a FICO® Score, how is it determined, and why is it so important?
- What is a Credit Report, what’s in it, and how can you see it?
- How can I establish (or reestablish) a good credit report and credit score?
- How does my credit score affect getting a loan and determining the rate?
- What other factors are considered in getting approved for a loan?
Following the presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions in a group and individual setting. Advance registration is requested as seating is limited. Light refreshments will be served. If you have any questions, call Jennifer Price at 860.568.2020, ext. 5253 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.