Choose the Checking account that works for you and get $25*
You can get everything you need at a credit union. And with the level of service you deserve.
- Checking accounts with low or no monthly service fees1
- $1 minimum balance1
- Mobile App with check deposit
- 60,000 FREE Allpoint and SUM ATMs2 nationwide
- Visa Debit Card3 issued and activated on the spot
- SecurLOCK to manage your credit and debit cards
- Mobile Wallet, Person-to-Person payments, Online Banking, eStatements and more.
Switch and Save. Plus get $25* when you open your account by July 13, 2019!
* Make a qualified referral which results in an AEFCU checking account opening between June 1, 2019 and July 13. 2019 to receive premium. A referral is qualified if (1) they're eligible for AEFCU membership, (2) they open a new AEFCU checking account, (3) they present the referral coupon in branch upon account opening, and (4) they don't have signing authority on an existing AEFCU checking account or have closed an AEFCU checking account within the past 365 days. If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible. The $25 premium will be awarded to both the referring member and the new member's primary savings accounts within 60 days of account opening. Both accounts must remain open, active and with a positive balance through the payout date. The $25 premium is limited to 20 referral payments per 12 month period - up to $500. This offer may be extended, modified or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. The value of the premium may be reported IRS Form 1099, and may be considered taxable income. Please consult your tax advisor regarding your specific situation. We reserve the right to disqualify referrals in circumstances where we reasonably believe they were not made in good faith.
1. Excludes the My Basic Checking account. A $10.00 dormant fee will be charged annually for a Checking account that has not had activity in one (1) year or more and has a balance less than $100.00. A $5.00 inactivity fee will be charged monthly for Savings and Checking only with combined balances of less than $100.00, no activity for 6 consecutive months, account holder is age 22 or older, and account holder is not a borrower on a loan. The account will be closed when it reaches $0.00 balance.
2. Access to over 60,000 ATMs includes machines in the following surcharge-free networks: Allpoint Network and SUM Network. Also included are American Eagle Financial Credit Union’s
3. Free Visa® Debit Card will be given at time of account opening when account is opened at one of American Eagle FCU’s branch locations.