As we continue to follow CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19, we have made changes to our business hours and the number of open branches. We continue to make every effort to accommodate our members' financial needs while ensuring the health of all involved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to questions about hours, self-service channels, branch availability, and more HERE.
Support for New and Existing Members – Loans, Payments, and Fee Waivers
CLICK HERE for flexible payment options, information about fee waivers, and more.
Branches with Drive-thru and ATM Service ONLY
Branch locations include Bloomfield, Cromwell, East Hartford, Enfield, Glastonbury, Manchester, Newington, South Windsor, Southington, Vernon, and West Hartford.
Hours of Operation
Contact Center (toll-free 800.842.0145)
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Branch Drive-thru (Lobby is currently closed)
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
ATMs are open 24/7 at all locations.
AEFCU is offering the following services in a limited capacity:
- Notary services are only available in AEFCU East Hartford, Glastonbury, and Manchester branches.
- Branches are not currently able to execute wires; however, wire transactions may be conducted through Online Banking. Call 800.842.0145 if you need assistance.
- AEFCU is not able to accept coin deposits at this time.
AEFCU has temporarily CLOSED the following branches:
- Avon Branch (ATM available)
- Farmington Branch
- North Haven Branch (ATM available)
- Plainville Branch (ATM available)
- East Hartford High School Branch
- Pratt and Whitney Middletown Branch
- Pratt and Whitney L-Mezzanine Branch
A Note about Changing Hours and Available Locations
We can appreciate the frustration that comes with the temporary closure of your local branch or a reduction in hours. We require a certain number of employees to operate a branch safely and effectively. As you may already know, we are working with reduced staff levels at this time for a variety of reasons including employees who are not feeling well, those who are not currently comfortable working with the public, and those who have children at home due to school closures. We know this is a challenging time for all and we’re doing everything we can to be there for you as much as possible.
In addition to the reduction of our workforce during this time, we are proactively electing to close a branch if any employee in that location falls ill in an effort to keep others healthy. We have had no employees test positive for COVID-19. While we know this may be perceived as an inconvenience, the health and safety of our employees and members is our top priority. We know this is not an easy time for anyone and we appreciate your patience. Our goal is to maintain as much normalcy for our members as possible.
We will continue to add information to this page as it becomes available. To be sure you receive the most up-to-date information, please ensure we have your current email address on file and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.