Single premium whole life insurance
Make the most of your "what if" money . . . money you hope to leave to your loved ones, but want to hold in reserve in case you need it for an emergency.
Single Premium Whole Life Insurance provides immediate protection for your loved ones and gives you the flexibility and security needed to help adapt and overcome life’s challenges. It can also help maximize the amount of wealth that will eventually transfer to your heirs, while retaining access to your “what if ” money.
- Protection – There is no market risk and 100% of your principal is always available to you in an emergency.
- Growth – Earn a guaranteed fixed rate of interest that is compounded and tax-deferred until withdrawal.
- Accessibility – Flexible withdrawals and loans are available on your policy’s cash value. Some restrictions apply.
- Gifting – Your single premium provides for an immediate and higher death benefit, which will eventually pass to your heirs income tax-free, thus avoiding probate.
- Leaving a Legacy death benefit example.
Single Premium Whole Life Insurance is available to individuals ages 45-85, with a minimum investment of $5,000. Ask a member of our investment team for details.
Single-premium whole life insurance generally becomes a modified endowment contract. If a policy is a modified endowment contract, loans are also taxable and loans, withdrawals, and surrenders are treated first as distributions of the policy gain subject to ordinary income taxation and may be subject to a 10% federal tax penalty if made prior to age 59½. Loans, if not repaid, and withdrawals reduce the policy’s cash value. Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. The tax treatment of life insurance is subject to change. Protective Life is not affiliated with American Eagle Federal Credit Union, American Eagle Financial Services, or LPL Financial.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. American Eagle Federal Credit Union and American Eagle Financial Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
|Not NCUA Insured
||No Credit Union Guarantee
||May Lose Value
The LPL Financial representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: Connecticut.