Serving Hartford, Middlesex, and Tolland counties
Membership in American Eagle Federal Credit Union is open to persons who live, work, worship, attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities, located in Hartford County, Middlesex County, or Tolland County, Connecticut.
Also qualified for membership are:
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union
- Employees of American Eagle Federal Credit Union
- Volunteers in the community
- Members of their immediate family or household
- Organizations of such persons
$5 deposit makes you a member
You can open a savings account with a minimum $5.00 deposit and completed membership application. This deposit makes you a "member-owner" of the Credit Union and gives you access to all the Credit Union's financial services. Credit Union membership is for life. Regardless of where you subsequently live or work, you can retain your membership provided you maintain an open savings account.
Open an account online
New members can open an account online in just 10 minutes. It's safe, convenient and FREE!